Sony XC-HR50 Progressive Scan B&W Camera
18 Month Extended WarrantyPurchase a participating product and if it fails under normal use within 18 months, we'll ship you a replacement free of charge.
Look for the 18 Month Warranty Gold Seal for participating products.
When high quality imaging and speed are of the essence, turn to the compact champion, XC-HR50, for the solution. The new XC-HR50 is a compact, lightweight, black and white video camera incorporating the latest 1/3 Type Interline Transfer (IT) Progressive Scan CCD with HAD technology providing 659 (H) x 494 (V) effective picture elements and incorporating a C-mount type lens mount.
The XC-HR50 can capture high quality images at fast frame rates (twice the speed of Sony’s popular XC-55 camera) and is ideal for demanding applications such as semiconductor production and high speed assembly line inspection.
- 1/3 Type IT Progressive Scan CCD
- High frame rate – 60 full frames per second/120 binned frames per second
- High rate scanning to increase vertical scanning frequency compared to the XC-55 – up to 200 partial frames per second
- Partial Scan controlled by VD pulse length
- Square Pixels
- Minimum Illumination of 1 lux @ F1.4
- Small, lightweight one-piece body – 29 (W) x 29 (H) x 30 (D)/50g
- All controls are external for easy configuration
- Flexible Trigger Shutter Interface – Exposure set with switches or pulse width
- Rugged and Robust -10G vibration tolerance/70G shock resistant
- C-Mount / No IR cutoff filter
|Image Device||1/3 type IT Progressive Scan CCD|
|Image Device Value||Monochrome|
|Cell Size||7.4 μm x 7.4 μm|
|Effective Pixels||659 x 494|
|Effective Lines||648 x 494 - VGA|
|Flange Back||17.526 mm|
|Vertical Frequency||31.468 kHz ±1 %|