Sony XC-HR57 Progressive Scan B&W Camera
18 Month Extended WarrantyPurchase a participating product and if it fails under normal use within 18 months, we'll ship you a replacement free of charge.
Look for the 18 Month Warranty Gold Seal for participating products.
Sony’s new XC-HR57 progressive scan CCD camera is ideal for those applications that require a large format CCD to fit the optics or maintain a field of view. The XC-HR57 incorporates a 1/2″ Progressive Scan CCD with VGA resolution (640×480) at 60 full frames/sec (120 binned frames/sec).
This camera expands the range of products in Sony’s XC-HR (high rate) series of high-speed, compact cameras. Offering excellent performance, dependability and compact design, this camera is ideally suited for high-speed inspection applications.
- 1/2 type Progressive Scan CCD
- High Resolution – VGA resolution (640 x 480)
- High Frame Rate & High Rate Scanning – 60 full frames/second / 120 binned frames/second
- Partial Scan controlled by VD pulse switch
- Square pixels
- Minimum Illumination of 1 lux @ F1.4
- Small, lightweight one-piece body – 29 (W) x 29 (H) x 30 (D) / 50 g
- All controls are external for easy configuration
- C Mount – No IR cut off filter
|Image Device||1/2 type IT Progressive Scan CCD|
|Image Device Value||Monochrome|
|Cell Size||9.9 μm x 9.9 μm|
|Effective Pixels||659 x 494|
|Effective Lines||648 x 494 - VGA|
|Flange Back||17.526 mm|
|Vertical Frequency||31.468 kHz ±1 %|