Sony XC-HR90 Progressive Scan B&W Camera
18 Month Extended WarrantyPurchase a participating product and if it fails under normal use within 18 months, we'll ship you a replacement free of charge.
Look for the 18 Month Warranty Gold Seal for participating products.
The XC-HR90 high speed/ high resolution camera incorporates a 1/3″ Progressive Scan IT CCD with SXGA resolution of 1280 x 960 pixels with at a selectable frame rate of up to 15 or 30 full frames per second (fps).
The XC-HR90 achieves high rate scanning up to 204.8 fps with 60 effective lines, selectable from 16 vertical divisions. In addition, all camera settings can be made via the camera’s RS-232C interface.
The XC-HR90 features a small and lightweight body with the same faceplate dimensions as the other models in the XC-HR series, enabling them to be easily interchanged for various applications and ideal for space restricted areas.
- 1/3-type progressive scan CCD
- SXGA resolution (1,280 x 960 pixels) image capture at a speed of 30 or 15 full fps
- High-rate scanning
- Readout of center 240 lines at 95.8 fps (set using dip switches)
- Readout of 60 effective lines selectable from 16 vertical divisions at up to 204.8 fps
- Horizontal Resolution: 960 TV Lines
- Partial scan controlled by VD pulse length
- Minimum illumination: 1.0lx at F 1.4
- High S/N ratio: 56 dB
- Electronic Shutter: 1/100 to 1/100,000sec
|Image Device||1/3-type progressive scan IT CCD|
|Image Device Value||Monochrome|
|Cell Size||3.75 μm x 3.75 μm|
|Effective Pixels||1296 x 966|
|Effective Lines||1280 x 960 - SXGA|
|Flange Back||17.526 mm|
|Resolution||1280 x 960 (SXGA)|