The Sony XC-ST30 is a popular choice for many vision system applications. The XC-ST30 incorporates advanced signal processing technology in a small, light weight camera module with a 1/3 Type interline transfer CCD. External triggering enables electronic shutter durations to by either the pulse width of an input trigger or by switch settings on the camera back panel. All major camera parameters can be adjusted by switch settings on the camera back. These features, along with high picture quality, high shock, vibration tolerance, and small dimensions make the XC-ST30 an ideal choice for demanding machine vision applications.
- High Sensitivity using the 1/3″ CCD with HAD technology.
- All controls outside the camera
- Simplified and more flexible trigger from previous models
- Small, light weight, one piece camera
- Excellent vibration and shock characteristics
- Small and light weight power adaptor
||1/3 type IT CCD
|Image Device Value
||768 x 494
||15.734 kHz +/-1%
|External Sync Frequency
Visit Sony Professional Professional Products For Additional Information